Gwinnett County Public Schools consistently post among the highest test scores in Georgia and the nation, while its teachers, students and faculty earn state and national awards of excellence. All Gwinnett County high schools offer advanced placement curricula for college preparatory coursework.
Within the GCPS system:
- 77 elementary, 26 middle, 19 high, four charter, and six other educational facilities that will serve nearly 164,700 students in the 2012-2013 school year
- Of the more than 9,500 graduates in 2012, about 86 percent planned to attend college/post-secondary schools
- Students topped state and national averages on the ACT, with an average of 21.9 out of a possible 36
- Gwinnett students exceeded the state passing percentage in every content area on the state’s End of Course Tests
- 33 schools were honored as Title I Distinguished Schools
For a complete list of Gwinnett County Public Schools, click here.