Gwinnett Economic Development offers complimentary assistance to existing Gwinnett companies. Below is a brief list of the services available.
- Expansion assistance
- Property searches
- Streamlining the permit and licensing process
- Market research assistance
- Community Connection for assistance with tax credits, workforce recruitment, training and retraining
- Business to Business introductions
- Networking opportunities
- PR, media and outreach; recognizing accolades, major accomplishments and/or significant growth and expansions
- Employee and spouse relocations as a result of expansions, mergers and/or acquisitions.
For more information on becoming involved, please view the documents below:
- GCED Existing Business Programs: This brochure provides a complete listing of GCED existing business programs.
- Industry Council Flyer: Industry Councils were formed to discuss industry-related topics and provide networking opportunities among existing companies and leaders.